Each unit equals 1 pound of Paper
Secure Paper Shredding
Our paper shredding service offers secure and efficient disposal of sensitive documents. We use industrial shredders to shred documents into tiny particles, ensuring that the information contained within them is completely unreadable. Our service is ideal for businesses and individuals that need to dispose of confidential information, such as financial records, legal documents, and personal identification.
We follow all federal and state laws regarding document disposal, and we provide certificates of destruction upon request to verify that your documents have been securely disposed of.
Our team is highly trained and experienced in handling sensitive information, and we take every precaution to ensure the confidentiality and security of your documents. Contact us today to schedule your paper shredding service and experience the peace of mind that comes with knowing your sensitive information is being handled securely.
What happens after you schedule your Data Destruction Pickup?
- You will receive an automated response email to let you know that your data destruction request was successful.
- The online system will notify us about your data destruction/pickup request, which will be processed in the order it was received.
- We will contact you through email/phone if there are any problems/changes regarding your data destruction/pick-up request.
- We will do the data destruction and pick up your items on the day you requested. Keep in mind that we service the whole Portland Metropolitan and Vancouver Area. This means that we might group some data destruction requests and pick-ups together to keep our customers’ prices as low as possible. For this reason, it is not possible for us to accurately predict the exact time when the actual pickup will take place. However, it will typically happen on the day that you requested (excluding weekends and holidays) We will be in touch with the details, and your patience in this respect will be greatly appreciated.
- Please make sure that you are available on the day that you requested the data destruction service.
Please see our FAQ for more information We strive for 100% customer satisfaction. We want your data destruction and recycling experience to be as easy, inexpensive, and painless as possible.